Our good fats
- It has a naturally high amount of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- It is the best balanced natural oil and is the only oil with the ideal ratio 3: 1 between Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- It has a naturally high vitamin E content.
We standardise the natural content of CBD to a concentration of 0.2% and 0.4% in order to allow clear, sufficient and simple dosage.
What Makes Our Body Store Fat?
Fats are essential for making our body work, not only as a source of energy, but also as a distributor of information around the body. Fats are the foundation of life. Without fats, fat-soluble vitamins would not be absorbed. This applies to vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K.
- They are an important source of energy, help maintain body temperature, and also automatically protect the internal organs.
- Did you know fats are closely connected to your internal physical and mental equilibrium? They are an essential prerequisite for the correct functioning of the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
The ECS is thought to keep our body in a state of balance both physiologically and cognitively, however, most people have never heard of it. The ligands (fat) connect to the receptors and are the building blocks of the ECS; the ECS needs that fat to be built.